Expectation effectiveness of Trapnet
- Increasing the cost toward attacker through corresponding response at spy level
- Visibility into domestic active vulnerability scanning and hacking attempts
- Providing legal response and evidence through acquisition of evidence for infringement
- Ability to establish countermeasures against critical vulnerabilities through attacker’s detection of spying and hacking trends
- Based on information on key vulnerable section identification and breach types, trends, and response priority guide
When to get help with Trapnet
- If you need a basis to respond to tracking / legislation based on spyware analysis and evidence acquisition.
- If you need guidance on generating a list of infringing IPs and key response guidelines for proactive threats.
- If you need to respond to vaccine- and sandbox-based detection failures.
- If a detection service for the risk of second infringement is required after an infringement incident.
- If you need to operate an environment that is vulnerable to information protection or an APT alarm service.